Saturday, January 07, 2006

Break

I'm taking a break from the nightly studying, if you can even call it that. Last night I was just so pooped that i fell into bed and slept from 1130pm -530am. I am now at our house in Cavite where my dad is hosting a late Christmas salu-salo (get-together) for his bank branch managers batch 2. Last week he also had the party for batch 1.

I of course brought my review book with me but I'm feeling less inclined to study today than I was this past week. Maybe this is just a hang-over from the pathetic scores I got after review Math. *sigh* And besides, I've been having headaches and "below-the-skull" pain for a week now. I guess it's time to rest my eyes for a while from the computer and intense reading. On the way to Cavite, which is about an hour's drive from Manila, I just can't keep my thoughts from drifiting to b-school. I just have to remain confident that I can make it. I included this goal in my prayers because I really need divine intervention :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home